Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LOTS OF LOLS

hi guys
it`s me from NZ who is missing me? ok my school is so hard try to translate this ohatanga te piha it`s ahau , tama a te tumanako ki a koutou i raro i tu I LEARNT THAT!!???!!!?? yeah i did :D lol but something for you look at ok so i`ve got a new friend called keiren who likes lego and MINECRAFT!!! There is a teacher called miss steeling (theres more but i only know here name :|)
look at these faces :D :( :) :O ^()^ o_O :# I-I -_- /\___/\ !_! o-o O_O 0_0 lol ^()^ so funny ok translate this koutou whakamataku hoki mo te kimi i im na hari lol bye bye for now just wait heres link https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google+translate&spell=1

1 comment:

  1. sorry for the white stuff if you can see it if not i might be bananas wdfbhfbbjfabjdbbgrbjg

    ReplyDelete