Sunday, October 5, 2014

I don`t know what to call this :(

Ok first every blog i make will have a different font ok thats done mmmmh tick that off um oh ok theres today on here (6/10/2014) so today i`ve been at home and watch some stampylonghead (stampy is a youtuber that plays games like minecraft), the diamond minecart (same thing as stampy but some times plays other games) and think noodles (same as stampy) yeah i`ll put a link at the end to watch these guys (they don`t swear but the diamond minecart says omg)
and i got a game called ace of spades (I`ll tell you how to get that too) and yeah nothing really oh yeah if you like my sister`s and i`s videos please subcribe :) i know you guys didn`t like me moving but this is a great way to chat thanks for listenning to my blog and who ever does this math question they're AWESOME -50+61-3 half it x by 1=                






try to get it please put answer in comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment